Plan account

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Plan account

Hello, please I would need some information about the plan account.

1) I use Ninjatrader 7 last version
    2) I have a quarterly license key
    3) payment using Paypal

Here my questions:

- Can I switch to an account plan monthly?
    - Will payments for the platform be taken directly from my dollar trading account every month? ($99)
    - What is the exact procedure to follow to avoid trading downtime?

Thanks in advance, for any help you can provide.

Cheers,
    Max​​​​​

Hello merzo,

Thank you for the message.

NinjaTrader 7 is not going to be able to take advantage of any of the new Account Plan Features.Moving forward, paypal is no longer an option to pay for anything within NinjaTrader.
    • You could pay for the account plan using your account funds
    • Or, you could pay for the account plan using a Debit or Credit card

The New NinjaTrader 8.1 platform is what really takes advantage of the new account plan system and has been simplified for NinjaTrader Brokerage Users.
    New NinjaTrader Experience: FAQ
    • We also added the Trader + Features to the Free version of NinjaTrader 8.1 like ATM Strategies and Chart Trader.
      • To update to the latest version of NinjaTrader Desktop please follow the steps below.
        • Login into the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard
        • Click "Download" in the bottom left-hand corner of the sidebar
        • Next select "Download" in the "Most Recent Release" Window in the main screen
        • Once the installation had downloaded, ensure any previous version of NinjaTrader is closed before running the installation package.
          • Note: You may need to locate this in your "Downloads" folder in a Windows File Explorer
        • After the installation package is completed you will be able to log into NinjaTrader Desktop with the connection guide linked below.

So, there isn't an exact procedure to follow as it depends on what you want to do.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.​​
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Clayton,
      thanks for your helpful reply.

I would like to explain to you exactly what I would like to do, what I need.

- I would like to continue using Ninjatrader 7 version .43 (I will use it for about another year, I need this time to convert the old codes from 7 to 8)
      - Close Paypal because I'm only using it to pay Ninjatrader
      - Continue to pay the same leasing price
      - I would like the payments to be withdrawn from my trading account

My quarter will end on June 30th, I should pay on July 1st, are there enough days for this license transfer? I would like to avoid service disconnections.

If you were kind enough to write me step-by-step instructions to follow in order not to make mistakes, I would be grateful.

Please let me know as soon as possible

Thanks in advance, for any help you can provide.
      Last edited by merzo; 06-29-2023, 06:13 AM.

Comment

Hello merzo,

Thank you for the message.

What you want isn't possible.

If you cancel your Leased License Key and move to the Monthly account plan, you will pay the price of the Monthly account plan. There is no special deal for switching.
        • So, if you want to switch from the Leased License Key to the Monthly account plan, you will be paying $99 per month

As well, we are no longer generating License Keys for NinjaTrader 7 users unless they purchase the Lifetime Account Plan.
        • So, there is no way for you to purchase the Monthly account plan and get a license to continue using NinjaTrader 7
        • You would have to purchase the Lifetime Account Plan. Then we could generate a Lifetime License Key for you to use with NinjaTrader 7

To do what you want, you could:
        1. Sign into the NinjaTrader Client Dashboard and then upgrade to the Lifetime account plan. You will need to do the single purchase option. If you do the payment plan, the license wouldn't be generated until your final payment.
        2. Once you have made the purchase, let us know and we will generate a Lifetime License Key for you to use with the NinjaTrader 7 platform.
          • In the email letting us know that you made the purchase, also let us know that you would like to cancel your Leased License Key and include the License Key and email that was used to sign up for it so we can cancel the automatic renewal.

Otherwise, keep using your Leased License Key as you will not be able to use the Monthly Account Plan with NinjaTrader 7.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.​
        Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello Clayton,
          thanks for your reply.

I think I understood correctly, to continue using Ninjatrader 7 I have 2 solutions:

The form of leasing such as the current one or I have to buy the Lifetime license.

I'll think about what might be the best solution.

Thank you for your support.​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post carnitron  
          Started by strategist007, Today, 07:51 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes