No Market Data on Charts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No Market Data on Charts

So I'm new to this platform, trying to figure it out, I just started a simulation account and keep making new charts for futures markets, but the chart is frozen with no movement, I can see the bid and ask price moving around when I open up the trade tab on a chart, but the chart candles are just static, I've looked at a billion youtube videos on connections to see if I need one that gives me live market data, but for a simulation at least its supposed to just give you that?

Other issues, my sim account only pops up under certain connections, the username I customized doesn't appear on all of them, Why??? When I try and configure a connection for ninja trader continuum, says my login is wrong, but I don't know if this is for an old ninja trader account and thats why??? ALSO I try and open up a workspace and nothing happens when I click on the one I was configuring. This has been a very frustrating and confusing introduction to the platform, please explain why I can't get ANYTHING to work, Tradovate had a similar problem in the beginning, but spontaneously seemed to work and give me live chart data, no idea how or why but since I can't use that one anymore, and since I want to get experience with something more 'PRO' I switched to this which is even more confusing and opaque. WHY ON EARTH should I have to go through so much trouble just to get live data on an account that isn't real, and why does nobody seem to have an answer for this online?

Thanks

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by aligator, 01-06-2022, 12:14 PM
2 responses
0 likes
Last Post john_44573  
Started by dmking, 11-12-2019, 12:31 PM
4 responses
0 likes
Last Post jasonw