Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Why is my ATM order lately bugging (orange orders that arent clickable anymore)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why is my ATM order lately bugging (orange orders that arent clickable anymore)

Hi,

Somethings wrong with my ATM orders, often it feels like it just "times out" - the orders stay "orange" and i cant click them away from the screen which is quite annoying and in general its just bugged. Is there a fix?
    Attached Files

Hello,

As a first step I would try restarting the platform as this can sometimes be caused by a connection issue to your account.

If the issue persists, please write into our support team with the following information:
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Please follow the steps below to manually attach your log and trace files to your response so I may investigate this matter further.
    • Open your NinjaTrader folder under My Documents.
    • Right-click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
    • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
    • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
    Thanks in advance; I look forward to your response and helping to resolve this item.​
    Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi,

I waited till the issue recreates it. So it was an order from in the mroning (asia open, before i went to sleep) 1 micro contract - now when I want to move the TP higher, it becomes Orange

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	17.8 KB ID:	1289212

Now moving the TP higher

Then it becomes orange

Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	15.0 KB ID:	1289213

When i now disconnect and reconnect the account without touching anything else. The TP did not move and reappears at the old TP place. So basically I cant change this order,
      why?

ORDERID:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	7.1 KB ID:	1289215​LOG:
      Click image for larger version  Name:	image.png Views:	0 Size:	6.4 KB ID:	1289216

Send the log & trace files to which EmaiL? You did not type any Email or where can i find it? Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

This typically occurs when there is a connection disruption between your machine and the order routing servers during a trade. If this persists, please write into our support team so we may investigate further.

Comment

Hi,

Having the same issue now. About the connection interruption, yes it was a trade I entered before going to sleep and then shut off the PC, so you are saying I would need to leave the PC running? Why is that tho, shouldnt the SLs be serverside? Is there a workaround? Or is it possible to somehow "fix" the orders again when I login again?

Thanks

Comment

Hello,

This will depend on the type of connection you are using. Below is a guide from our help guide overviewing where orders resided in different states depending on your connection type:

Comment

Hi,

So apparently its not just a connection error. this just happened WHILE live trading. I cant have this. If this is not fixable i will have to change software, coz I have 20 copied accounts and now i cant move the order anymore, i did not do ANYTHING besides move it manually and suddenly it turned orange again and is not moveable. I just missed a huge trade on 20 accounts due to that...

It just appeared randomly after all was working fine before. Then i closed it and tried opening a new ATM - and when I try to close u have to spam close... until 5-10 secs of delay it gives (orange2.png) error message. And then those old orders all "stay orange" on the screen. As you can see.

And i was not able to click them away, i had to manually go into tradingview and cancel those buys..... Please i need to fix this asap, or this is untradeable and my accounts will be blown.

Please let me know which Email I can send the files too.

Appreciate it

Regards

Ps.: My connection is Tradovate Accounts
              Attached Files
              Last edited by solero85; 02-22-2024, 03:44 AM.

Comment

Hello,

You can contact our support team by going to Help>Email Support directly from the platform. This will automatically include your log and trace files in the email.

In the body of the email, please identify the order ID's this issue occurred with so our team may look into these specific orders within your diagnostic files.

Thanks in advance-

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post lightsun47  
                Started by 00nevest, Today, 02:27 PM
                1 response