Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

3th party ordeflow indicators without ninja ordeflow licence, working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3th party ordeflow indicators without ninja ordeflow licence, working?

Hi, when I qualify for apex or topstep (PA) or during eval, can I use my orderflow indicators (3th party) or they ll not work unless I ll get your orderflow package?

During your trial, can I test your orderflow stuff?

I assume topstep, nor apex provide ninja with orderflow free of charge.​

Hello Protrade1,

Thank you very much for your post and welcome to the NinjaTrader forums.

The Order Flow+ suite of charting tools is only included with a Lifetime Account Plan, or you may sign up for the Order Flow+ Plan separately for a monthly fee.

Both options are available on the Settings > Plans page of your NinjaTrader Account Dashboard.

Please feel free to check the articles below for additional details:Please let us know if you have any other questions!
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

But I dont want your tools. I ve my own scripts, will they work?
      Will I get with apex and topstep ninja advanced free of charge?

In trial I cant test all the featurea that comes with ninja?

Comment

Hello Protrade1,

Thank you very much for your reply.

The free license key provided by Evaluation Providers does not include the Order Flow+ Suite, and we do not currently provide a free trial for this add-on.

Whether third-party scripts function without this suite would be based on the script itself. If you are uncertain, please reach out to the developer of the script to see if this add-on would be required. Unfortunately, this information is not available to us.

Please don't hesitate to let me know, should you have any further questions!

Comment

Trying trial with the latest ninja and 3th party indicators. Wonder, if theres some limits put on data?
          I ve indicators cumulative delta of orders, cumulative up/down tick and cumulative liquidity delta. First two should have historical data but maybe without orderflow suite of yours the data are limited in historical reading?

Also had issues with 8.0.28.0 version in simulated trading, there wasnt data. Saw just one bar and price for ES contract was completelly different from reality.

Comment

Hello Protrade1,

Thank you very much for your reply.

Is it possible you're referring to the Simulated Datafeed? This connection only provides (fake) real-time data and would not support historical data.

The credentials provided with the 14-day simulation account created through our website would require NinjaTrader 8.1 to connect.

However, once connected in our current NinjaTrader version, you should indeed receive data for all supported instruments.

If you still don't receive data or experience issues charting an instrument, could you send us your log & trace files? We can then best assist you further.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief note in the message referring to this post.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post cre8able  
            Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
            0 responses