Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

How to use it with an already existing account? (Prop Trading etc.)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to use it with an already existing account? (Prop Trading etc.)

I have a Proptrading account (means 2, one is for tests) and can access them with NT8 Desktop in Win10
    On my mobile is Android and NT for Android. Works - I get data and charts, I can trade on 1o1, but HOW to connect to my Prop-Account?

You cannot place a trade via the web or mobile applications except to your NinjaTrader Brokerage account or your NinjaTrader server-side simulation account.
    Bruce DeVault
    QuantKey Trading Vendor Services
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - QuantKey

Comment

Hello demleitner,

Thanks for your post.

QuantKey_Bruce is correct in stating that you can only place a trade to a NinjaTrader Brokerage account when using the NinjaTrader Web or NinjaTrader Mobile applications.

To submit orders to your Prop account, the NinjaTrader Desktop application could be used. See the forum thread linked below about this topic.

https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...27#post1245627

Let me know if I may assist further.
      Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

To connect your Prop Trading account to NinjaTrader 8 (NT8) on your Android device using the NinjaTrader for Android app, you'll need to follow these steps:
        1. Install NinjaTrader for Android:
          • Make sure you have the NinjaTrader for Android app installed on your Android device. You can download it from the Google Play Store.
        2. Launch the App:
          • Open the NinjaTrader for Android app on your Android device.
        3. Login to Your Account:
          • When you open the app, you will be prompted to log in. Enter your NinjaTrader account credentials, which include your username and password.
        4. Select the Trading Account:
          • After logging in, you should see a list of your trading accounts. Choose the Proptrading account that you want to connect to.
        5. Connect to Your Data Feed:
          • Once you've selected your trading account, you'll need to connect to your data feed. Ensure that you have a reliable internet connection, as data feeds require an internet connection to function correctly.
        6. Access Charts and Trading Functions:
          • After connecting to your data feed, you should be able to access charts, market data, and trading functions associated with your Proptrading account through the app.

Please note that NinjaTrader for Android is designed to provide you with access to your trading accounts, charts, and market data. Ensure that you have the necessary permissions and access rights to trade with your Proptrading account through the mobile app.

Additionally, if you encounter any issues or require specific assistance related to your Proptrading account, it's a good idea to reach out to the support team at the Proptrading firm or NinjaTrader for dedicated assistance. They can provide guidance on any account-specific configurations or issues you may encounter.

Comment

when i log into NT8 for Android, I only see my account and demo. I do not see anything for my Apextrading account. any suggestions?

Comment

Hello nt8cm,

Thanks for your notes.

Not all Apex accounts are compatible with the mobile and web applications.

If you are using an enabled account, you should be able to use the same username and password on all three platforms, Desktop, Web, and Mobile, to access the same accounts. This, however, requires that they are Tradovate-based, not Rithmic-based accounts.

Please reach out to Apex and ensure your accounts are enabled for this.

For any other questions that may arise, please write in to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com.
            Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by r68cervera, Today, 04:45 AM
            1 response
            0 likes
            Last Post NinjaTrader_Jesse  
            Started by AveryFlynn, 04-25-2024, 04:57 AM
            2 responses
            0 likes