Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Active Strategy Chart Template.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Active Strategy Chart Template.

I would like to know in there is a way to create a chart template that loads when a strategy is activated?

Thanks.
    RJay
    NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Innovative Trading Solutions

Hello RJay,

Thank you for your post.

There is no supported way to have a chart template loaded when a strategy is activated. Depending on what kinds of things you would like to be changed when the strategy is enabled, there may be a way to make those changes without a template. Please describe in more detail what you are looking for so we may better understand and assist you.

I look forward to your reply.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Emily,

When I start my strategy, It looks like the image on the right. I need the strategy to look like the left image when it starts..

Click image for larger version  Name:	Strategy Display Needed.png Views:	0 Size:	257.7 KB ID:	1298612 Click image for larger version  Name:	Strategy Startup Default Display.png Views:	0 Size:	208.6 KB ID:	1298740
      Last edited by RJay; 04-08-2024, 05:27 AM.
      RJay

Comment

Hello RJay,

Thanks for your notes.

Unfortunately, there are no supported means for loading a chart template when the strategy is enabled on the chart window.

Further, there are no exposed means for adjusting the secondary panel's height.

If you would like me to, I could submit a feature request to the Development team so they may consider implementing this feature into a future release of NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if you would like me to submit this feature request to the Development team.
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_BrandonH View Post
          Hello RJay,

Thanks for your notes.

Unfortunately, there are no supported means for loading a chart template when the strategy is enabled on the chart window.

Further, there are no exposed means for adjusting the secondary panel's height.

If you would like me to, I could submit a feature request to the Development team so they may consider implementing this feature into a future release of NinjaTrader.

Please let me know if you would like me to submit this feature request to the Development team.

Hi BrandonH,

I cannot offer this product with the platform's current configuration. Months of work with no usable result. Please submit a feature request as you suggested.

Thanks,

RJay
          RJay

Comment

Hello RJay,

Thanks for your notes.

I have added your vote to an existing feature request we are tracking interest in. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-4761.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted on the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
            Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by FishTrade, Yesterday, 11:11 PM
            3 responses
            0 likes
            Last Post FishTrade  
            Started by Graci117, Today, 09:02 PM
            1 response
            0 likes