Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy keeps shutting itself down

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello Biboun,

Thanks for your notes.

Based on the information provided we cannot say exactly what caused the strategy to disable other than the strategy generated an order that was rejected.

So we may accurately assist, please answer the questions below.
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.?.?.?)
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    • Does the error report the same error that Lele2k24 mentioned? (Buy stop or buy stop limit order can't be placed below the market)
    Please send a screenshot of the error message so we may see exactly what it states.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    We look forward to assisting further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello

Thank you about your answer.

I'm using the last version, i believe : 8.1.1.7 64 bits.
      Yes i have the same error that lele2k24 and i don't know why i have a new error today... You can see on attachment...

When i tested it on ninjatrader everything is ok but after non... i'm lost
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello Biboun,

Thanks for your notes.

This error message occurs when your Rithmic broker / Evaluation Service provider has stopped allowing trades to be placed on that account. This is not an error with the NinjaTrader Desktop software.

To resolve this you will need to contact your Rithmic account provider directly for assistance with resolving this error and unlocking your account for trading again.

See this NinjaTrader Support article for more information about the error "Order can be placed by administrators only": https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...istrators-only
        Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by giulyko00, Today, 11:49 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post giulyko00  
        Started by Aviram Y, Today, 06:03 AM
        2 responses
        0 likes