Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

line within range of bollinger line. group with 'any'

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

line within range of bollinger line. group with 'any'

i'm trying to say if low is in between -6 ticks of bollinger to +1 ticks of bollinger line. do i make a group and say low >= bollinger line -6. and, low < bollinger line +1. and select 'any'. wouldn't that allow any low that is greater than -6 ticks - even if its above +1?

Hello SteveReiza,

Thank you for your post.

Based on your description, you would need to is "If all" rather than "If any" of the following conditions are true. You need to check if the Low is greater than/equal to the Bollinger - 6 AND if the Low is less than the Bollinger +1. Ultimately, I suggest testing it out and using an action that makes a print when the condition is met so you can see what Low and Bollinger values are used in the condition when it is calculated to be true.

If you have additional questions, please provide a screenshot of the condition/action you are configuring so we may better understand and assist you.
    • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    ​Please let us know if we may be of further assistance.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for the reply. i did "all" in a group. and, it worked today - thankfully! appreciate the guidance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by mishhh, 05-25-2010, 08:54 AM
      19 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post rene69851  
      Started by gwenael, Today, 09:29 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post gwenael