Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

stop cancel close. never seen that before

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stop cancel close. never seen that before

my strategy executed when it shouldn't have. and, then it closed the position. on the orders tab it read stop cancel close. does that mean the strategy caught its error?
    Attached Files

Hello SteveReiza,

Thank you for your inquiry.

If your inquiry involves live orders, please always reach out to your broker's Orders Desk immediately to confirm and manage your live orders and positions.

If your trade(s) are with NinjaTrader Brokerage, you can contact NinjaTrader Brokerage Order Desk by emailing orders[AT]ninjatrader.com.

StopCancelClose is a realtime error handling setting. This means your strategy encountered an error (likely an order rejection based on your screenshot), cancelled the order and closed itself.

Please send me your log and trace files so that I may look into what occurred.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Ensuring 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

Please reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: Case Number: 04248258 ATTN Gaby​

In the body of the email, please also answer the following questions:
    • What Order ID was assigned to this order? You can check in the Executions or Orders tab of the Control Center.
    • Do you receive an error on screen? Are there errors on the Log tab of the Control Center? If so, what do these errors report?
    Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thanks for the reply. i had errors in the log. executions were okay. i saw what happened. there are supposed to be two consecutive 'up' candles after a bollinger line. and there were two down candles. so i guess it cancelled the transaction after it realized the mistake. it took a minute though. thankfully not a big price movement - but, still.
      Attached Files

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
      7 responses