Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

NT8 not running in VPS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 not running in VPS

Hi team,

I have recently opened a VPS (with windows server 2022 / 2 cpu / 4 GB / 50 GB) and I am trying to run NT8 but it doesn't open the interface after I add my credentials.

It looks like it's running in the background because I can see it in the background programs.. Any idea how to solve this issue? I already tried to unistall and install and it didnt work.

It's weird because last week I was able to open it so not sure why it is not possible now.

The NT8 version i downloaded is the latest one: 8.1.2.1

Thank you in advance!

Hello linkcou,

If you can see the NinjaTrader icon on the windows taskbar please try hovering the mouse over the icon to see if the control center is visible in the windows preview. If so hover the mouse over the preview and then right click, left click on Move and then type an arrow key on the keyboard which will attach the window to the mouse. Drag the mouse around until the window appears on your desktop.

If you otherwise cannot see the icon on the windows taskbar and can only see the process in task manager please send an email to support[at]ninjatrader.com and attach the log and trace files. The log and trace files can be attached by opening the folder Documents\NinjaTrader 8 folder. Right click on the log folder and choose send to -> compressed folder. Repeat this for the trace folder and then attach the two zip files to your email.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks, It took a bit longer than expected to show the interface but now it's working.
      Thanks for the support!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
      0 responses
      1 view
      0 likes
      Last Post Balage0922  
      Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
      0 responses