Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Very Strange Platform Behavior - Live Execution

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very Strange Platform Behavior - Live Execution

I'm running my custom strategy and getting some very odd behavior that I've never seen in NT8. My strategy correctly submitted an order as shown in the screenshot around 1:19pm. However, nothing seemed right. I checked the UI to monitor my position and there was no position. I checked my mobile brokerage app to see the position and I'm filled for a random quantity that my strategy didn't specify, nor is defined as my default quantity parameter. I checked the chart and over 30min later the execution shows up on the wrong bar and at a price that doesn't even match my live account.

I just did a reinstall of NT8 earlier today, so I suspect that has something to do with the issue. Can you please advise on how to resolve this as soon as possible?

Click image for larger version

Name:	image.png
Views:	42
Size:	16.3 KB
ID:	1288567

Hello jflaggs,

From the image I can't tell what you are trying to show as the log messages are cut off. For this type of question that involves a position on the account please use the platforms Help -> Email support option so that you can include your log and trace files. Please also include the order id of the order in question that created that position or also the exact time that you see on your account of when the order/position was created.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

The screenshot is showing the market order is submitted at 1:19am by the strategy and the execution does not take place until 1:54am. Thank you for the response, will do.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by Segwin, 05-07-2018, 02:15 PM
      14 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post aligator  
      Started by Jimmyk, 01-26-2018, 05:19 AM
      6 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post emuns