Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Class on Classes?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Class on Classes?

Is there any training available for an explanation of each NT Script Classes and how they work?

From my incidental programming, I'm amazed at the depth of NT Script, and the power and variety within the classes and methods it has implemented. NT Script is indeed a powerful language, and I'm a little frustrated by how little I know of it. When I go through the System Indicator Methods, the Account Class, or the Connection Class, I'm both excited at the possibility these classes/methods present, and a little frustrated that I know so little of how they work.

I've look elsewhere for NT Script classes. The closest I can find is Udemy classes. Udemy does have some good classes, by none of them go into depth on NT Script, and none provide a complete overview of each NT Script Method/Class, and how to put them together into one kick-ass strategy. I've gone through your help Guides many times. While the Help Guides provide a listing of each element, there's no information on how to put them all together to acheive a greater objective.

I imagine I'm not the first to ask this. What would you recommend for a training resource to get a grip on the great power and ability of the full NT Script suite? Or, here's a second question: to be able to answer code-level questions on this particular forum, how did you skill up with NT Script?

Thanks,

Last edited by timmbbo; 12-19-2023, 03:30 PM.

Hello timmbbo,

Thanks for your post.

No, we do not have one-on-one training available in our support at NinjaTrader. Further, there are no training videos available on this topic.

You could review the help guide documentation for information about the different classes, methods, and properties available to access in NinjaScript.

NinjaScript help guide: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...injascript.htm

Something you could consider is searching our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants and educators who would be happy to provide you with one-on-one education. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...mming-services

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by ChastiJose, Today, 03:37 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post ChastiJose  
    Started by Klaus Hengher, Today, 03:13 AM
    0 responses
    0 likes