Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

View realtime strategy in chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

View realtime strategy in chart

I have setup strategy and it is running, I would like to monitor the strategy in chart. It is much more convenient to understand the progress using the chart. Currently I cannot view the progress of strategy when running in Realtime. I know I can add a strategy to a new chart, but it creates a new strategy in the strategy list. How can I accomplish this for a Realtime strategy?

Hello sambathraj,

Thanks for your post.

You could enable the strategy on the chart window to see the strategy running on a chart realtime. By doing this, you will see the strategy instance in the Strategies tab of the Control Center and in the Chart window that the strategy is enabled on.

If you only want to run once instance of the strategy, you could remove the strategy instance you currently have in the Strategies tab of the Control Center and then enable the strategy on the chart.

See the help guide page for details about how to run a strategy from a chart window.

Running a NinjaScript Strategy from a Chart: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...t_strategy.htm

Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Karado58, 11-26-2012, 02:57 PM
    8 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Option Whisperer  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:05 AM
    0 responses
    1 view