Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Merge or combine code

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Merge or combine code

I have several strategy codes that are separate .cs files and I would like to add them into one script.. I can build my own in strategy builder but cant naked code something.. I dont understand in a script what values are where and what im looking for to put them into the format where ninja strat builder would work with. Anyone seen something or know a guy lol that can recode several scripts into one?

Hello Chryslertech,

Thanks for your post.

To combine multiple strategies into a single strategy it is important to first understand exactly how each strategy functions and what values are used for submitting orders.

I suggest you review the strategies in question to gain an understanding of how each strategy functions and places orders. Once you know how each strategy behaves, you could come up with your own custom logic in the Strategy Builder to create the strategy.

Or, you could consider contacting a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or modify this script at your request or assist you with your script. The NinjaTrader Ecosystem has affiliate contacts who provide educational as well as consulting services. You could browse the NinjaTrader Ecosystem linked below to find a NinjaScript Consultant.

NinjaTrader Ecosystem: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/search-results/?

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The add-ons listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by DJ888, Yesterday, 10:57 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post DJ888
    by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
    7 responses