Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Suppressing Error Windows

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suppressing Error Windows

What is the code to suppress error pop-ups?

Sometimes I'm testing 100+ strategies in Sim mode on a live market. I can take off for 90 minutes, when I come back, my screen is flooded with hundreds of error pop ups that I need to wade through. I recall about a year ago, someone had posted windows-based code, to supress those error popups generated from Ninjascript. Might you be able to point me to it, or post it here?

Thanks,

Via addon it's possible. https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...59#post1191759
    I used it in the past, the problem is that EVERY NT error is suppressed. It can be dangerous, especially with live orders.

Comment

Hello timmbbo,

Thanks for your notes.

There are no NinjaTrader features, methods, or properties to suppress error popup messages at this time.

We are tracking interest in an internal feature request that would allow you to disable/suppress error popup messages and I have added your vote. This request is being tracked under the number SFT-671.

As with all feature requests, interest is tracked before implementation is considered, so we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment. If implemented, it will be noted on the Release Notes page of the Help Guide.

Release Notes — https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ease_notes.htm
      Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

This request has been made repeatedly over the years. Is there any explanation why it hasn't been implemented. I'm actually quite surprised that it hasn't been.

Comment

Hello grayfrog,

Thank you for your post.

Unfortunately, this request hasn't been implemented yet.

Interest is tracked internally and if enough interest is tracked, it would be weighed against how feasible it would be to make those changes to consider implementing. There are often other reasons beyond feasibility. Unfortunately, we cannot offer an ETA or promise of fulfillment, but as a request gains traction we can get our development team's eyes on the requests.

I'll add your vote to this request.
          Gaby V.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post AaronKoRn  
          Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
          0 responses