Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategies in Control Center Regarding Time Frame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategies in Control Center Regarding Time Frame

I suggested this about 3 years ago in general email to support. I am placing here in hopes others will request as well.

When adding a Strategy to the Control Center in the Time Frame area you Choice "Days to Load"

My request is Option to Choice Bars to Load

Reason for the need for Bars to Load is that for Traders using Off Standard Candlesticks ie Range, Renko, and others when the Days are Loaded vs a Chart of Off Standard Bars the ticks, Bricks, Range etc creates bars that do NOT match when might be loaded using Days to Load in Control Center

What happens is a Strategy using for example a Brick type bar on the Chart may be 15 Red Bars in a Row, but the Control Center with the days loaded my actually be creating a virtual chart with a Green bar in the long series of Red bars. If the Strategy for example is Trading Short and is Exiting based on the first Green Bar the strategy will exit the trade when viewing an actual Chart would not have made the same exit.

Thanks

Hello DTSSTS,

We have recorded that request as SFT-2875, at this point it would be up to development if they want to implement that or not. Unfortunately we can't say if that would or would not be implemented but it has been recorded.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Klaus Hengher, Yesterday, 03:13 AM
    2 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Klaus Hengher  
    Started by Sebastian - TwinPeaks, Yesterday, 01:31 PM
    2 responses
    0 likes