Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

mkt orders manually succeed vs automatedly failing???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mkt orders manually succeed vs automatedly failing???

Hello NT8 support team

i don't know where to start but i have been puzzled by nt8 manual vs automated trading.

if i trade on the platform manually and execute market orders no matter how tight my targets no matter tick or second or minute the flexibility and smoothness of moving targets up and down. no rejection nor cancellation or any errors. so life is beautiful here and easy.

on the other hand when run automated trading system market orders are nightmares, despite timeframe tick to hour if they got targets (be-tslds) let say less than 4 points on nq they will get cancelled and strategy will terminate itself.

so to make long story short, can someone assist me to diagnose this strategy issues areas.

i want go through 3 stages privately to share my strategy cs file with support agent:

1- to check the coding in general and espicially the market orders. if there is any wrong coding just highlight it for me to know.

2- to check the log files of these errors.

3- to give me clear answer is it possible to overcome rejected and cancelled mkt order and resend another one. i want it to work like on the inner manual chart trader on the next available price

i hope this is not much to ask, as this will help me is the issue from the coding or the platform

looking forward to hear from you guys

many thanks and best wishes,
    futureszone​

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
Started by strategist007, Today, 07:51 PM
0 responses
0 likes
Last Post strategist007  
Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
44 responses