Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

weekly open

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weekly open

do we have an indicator that marks the weekly open horizontally? if you have one can you kindly share it? thanks

Hello iceman600,

i am not aware of a specific premade item, can you provide more specifics on what you are asking for?

Are you using a weekly chart and want a horizontal line an the open of the bar?

Are you asking for a line for each weekly bar open on some other bar type or timeframe?

You may be able to use the CurrentDayOHL indicator depending on the result you wanted.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

I usually monitor the weekly open to base my day trades throughout the week. I like to have a horizontal line that would serve as a guide for the weekly open. I'm hoping that there would be an indicator that puts a horizontal line on the weekly open that would be visible throughout the lower timeframes.

Comment

Hello iceman600,

I'm not sure of a specific item that matches that but there are ways of manually doing that or you could code an indicator to do that as well.

If you don't want to code anything the easiest way to do that would be to add a weekly bar series to the chart and use the PriceLine indicator. That indicator can be configured to use the Weekly series as its input and when you select the input you can select to use the Open series. That would put a horizontal line on the most recent closed weekly bars open. You could then hide the weekly bars if you wanted by making then transparent and you can also drag them into the same panel as another series if you wan that line over another series.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
        4 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post futtrader  
        Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
        1 response
        0 likes