Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Adding entry condition to the TrailBuilderExample

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay sounds like a plan. (Sarcasm) (just in case it's not picked up on?)

I got it working my brother I did what I asked a few posts a go. You can see in the pic that I removed the State=State.RealTime with my conditions. If it was me, I would have simply answered "yes, replace that item w/ your condition" and we would have been all done long time ago. Instead of making a mountain out of nothing. Unless thats considered "Cannot do the work for you" or "we can't write code for you" lol

My stop doesn't back away from price on the way back up, or down. It acts just like the example. This is what I was after. Thats all!

Now I can go back from a couple weeks ago, or it was less? Where I was going to ask more about the TestLongShortBool because I need it to cancel out the current trade as the other one is triggered.

I'll apply the same concept that you got across to me that the example is for a tool to learn off of.

P.S. You really think I don't know what a bull bar is?? Come on guy, I was being sarcastic. You gota be giving the sarcasm right back, I hope so? I can respect that. When I was in the Persian Gulf w/ all the fighting we would get very tense and fist fight as easy as chewing gum, it was therapy. A guy that wouldn't fight when he needed to, was a danger to the rest of us. I respect someone who is not afraid to fight. That can give it back. You gave it back & I like that.
    Attached Files
    Last edited by trdninstyle; 12-16-2022, 01:11 PM.

Comment

Hello trdninstyle.

Our support is not going to provide sarcasm or jokes in our replies If you ask a question we will provide a direct answer to what you asked which is how I have answered all of your posts. We deal with all levels of users so we generally only provide only educational resources for you to educate yourself on the topic. Its up to you to develop the script you want. If you are having trouble then we are going to provide the basic resources so you can educate yourself on the topic to proceed. If you have completed what you wanted then please feel free to continue on your own from this point on.
      JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by ms52390, 06-20-2024, 03:48 PM
      2 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ms52390
      by ms52390

Started by ccrone2024, Today, 05:13 AM
      0 responses