Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Ecosystem coders can't code it without bugs!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ecosystem coders can't code it without bugs!!

Hello Nt8 support team

I have a situation with coding my strategy through 3rd party coders. So far absolute 0 result to find anyone will do it. Mostly when see it give me 3 words
    Huge - complicated and can't debug it.
    This has been going on for 3 months, I digged in ecosystem checked highest to lowest rated coders was willing to pay up to $3k and 1 month time line all fail to accept it.
    You want to hear the funny part it has been coded on metatrader4 for $300 and 5 days without any hustle and 0 bugs from first time. not to mention the coder has to customize chart type and indicators since it's not supported on mql4 and went smooth.
    Now I have 2 options, either I pay you to help me with this or I go to toptal so they can code it and rip me off with $10,000.
    Sorry if I write this to you guys but it's your platform Noone knows it better than you and I hope you have solution to this coding trap

Hello futureszone,

Thanks for your post.

In the support department at NinjaTrader, it is against our policy to create, debug, or modify, code or logic for our clients. Further, we do not provide C# programming education services in our support. This is so that we can maintain a high level of service for all of our clients as well as our partners.

That said, I am happy to answer any questions you may have about NinjaScript if you decide to code/debug the script yourself.

Otherwise, you would need to have a third-party developer debug the script on your behalf.

This thread will also be open for other community members to share their insights on the topic.

Let me know if I may assist further.​
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post AaronKoRn  
    Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
    0 responses