Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Strategy Builder and Ninjascript support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategy Builder and Ninjascript support

Hi,
    I've been trying to build strategies using Strategy Builder and I seem to have so many questions.

Can you point to any vendors who can provide extra support? How can I go about finding those? Guessing that NinjaScript Support will be helpful as well.

Thanks.

RK

Hello rasdaka,

Thank you for writing in.

For anyone getting started with the Strategy Builder and NinjaScript, I like to recommend the resources available at the following link:

As far as a vendor who could provide support, I have passed this request on to our Vendor Support team. A member of that team will follow up here as soon as they are avialable.

Thank you for your patience.
    Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello rasdaka,

You can search our list of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more:
      You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

The NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem, LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.
      Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by rasdaka View Post
        Hi,
        I've been trying to build strategies using Strategy Builder and I seem to have so many questions.

Can you point to any vendors who can provide extra support? How can I go about finding those? Guessing that NinjaScript Support will be helpful as well.

Thanks.

RK
        Can you give us an update of how thing are progressing with extra support? Is it useful , does it worth the money ,are you making any real progress and so on ?
        Thank you.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
        44 responses
        3 likes
        Last Post jhudas88  
        Started by rbeckmann05, Today, 06:48 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes