Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Print Last trade problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Print Last trade problem

Hello, I would like to obtain the profit or the stop in currency of the last trade, but I think that my input method does not allow the usual method to be used (systemperformance, alltrades.count always gives 0, does not add trades)

my input method is as follows

entryOrderShort = account.CreateOrder(Cbi.Instrument.GetInstrument(i nstrumentCC), OrderAction.Sell, OrderType.Market, TimeInForce.Day, Contracts, 0, 0, string.Empty, "Entry", null);
    NinjaTrader.NinjaScript.AtmStrategy.StartAtmStrate gy(ATMTemplate, entryOrderShort);

I think that obtaining the ATMstrategyID could obtain that information, but since it is not invoked in a common way, I do not know how to obtain that ID

I hope you can help me find a way to print the information of the last trade once it has been closed

Hello RubenCazorla,

You are using the Addon framework ATM submission so there would be no performance information tied to that. You would need to use the regular tools in the platform to view performance, that is submitting the order similar to a manual tool like the chart trader. For a script to see trade performance you would need to be using a Strategy and use the Managed or Unmanaged framework.

There is also a strategy based ATM framework however the items like system performance do not work with that, you would need to use the strategy specific methods to query the ATM.

You can see the sample strategy SampleATMStrategy that comes with the platform for an example of how to use ATM's in a strategy.
    JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by giulyko00, 04-24-2024, 12:03 PM
    7 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post eDanny
    by eDanny

Started by NM_eFe, Today, 10:13 AM
    0 responses