Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Black Bird or Private Programmer?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Bird or Private Programmer?

Hello NT8 Strategy Team

I have an enquiry about Black Bird strategy builder, can I customize indicators on bb? or this must be coded with coding scripts since bb drag and drop.

reason I'm asking i saw this BB builder cost $1000 with endless strategies while Private Programmer cost $2000 for solo strategy.

I know BB has 30 days free trial, but i don't want waste my time if its only based on built in indicators and no option to customize them.

Looking forward to hear from you guys,

Best Wishes,
    Futureszone
    Last edited by futureszone; 08-08-2022, 02:38 PM.

Hello futureszone,

For this question it would be best that you email the vendor of blackbird directly to check its possibilities, this is not something that NinjaTrader support could answer with accuracy. If any exiting users of blackbird are on the forum I am sure they will also comment here.

One comment on using a developer vs the blackbird item is that a developer is generally not limited by the tool because they would more than likely be manually coding the script. Because of that more complex features can be possible. It really depends on your goals, if the strategy builder from NinjaTrader or blackbird can create the type of strategy you want then it may be useful to use those tools. If what you are asking for is very complex or exceeds either tools feature set then a developer may be a better option.

JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jesse View Post
      Hello futureszone,

For this question it would be best that you email the vendor of blackbird directly to check its possibilities, this is not something that NinjaTrader support could answer with accuracy. If any exiting users of blackbird are on the forum I am sure they will also comment here.

One comment on using a developer vs the blackbird item is that a developer is generally not limited by the tool because they would more than likely be manually coding the script. Because of that more complex features can be possible. It really depends on your goals, if the strategy builder from NinjaTrader or blackbird can create the type of strategy you want then it may be useful to use those tools. If what you are asking for is very complex or exceeds either tools feature set then a developer may be a better option.
      Hello Jesse

Thank you I have emailed the BB team and waiting for their response but I thought someone here who faced similar situation to share their experience, but I guess no escape from hiring private programmer since it seems complex.

Many Thanks,
      Futureszone

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by aligator, 01-06-2022, 12:14 PM
      4 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post john_44573  
      Started by reynoldsn, Today, 05:56 PM
      0 responses