Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Hi I am looking for a GRID type strategy I found version 7. Is there one for 8?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi I am looking for a GRID type strategy I found version 7. Is there one for 8?

Hi I am looking for a GRID type strategy
    I found version 7. Is there one for 8?

Hello testamind,

Thanks for your post.

What is the name of the NinjaTrader 7 version of the 'GRID type strategy' in question?

Where did you get the NinjaTrader 7 version of the strategy from?

Did you get the strategy from the Ecosystem User App Share page? Did the strategy come from a third-party vendor?

I look forward to assisting further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_BrandonH View Post
      Hello testamind,

Thanks for your post.

What is the name of the NinjaTrader 7 version of the 'GRID type strategy' in question?

Where did you get the NinjaTrader 7 version of the strategy from?

Did you get the strategy from the Ecosystem User App Share page? Did the strategy come from a third-party vendor?

I look forward to assisting further.
      Grid Stop Buy v 1.0. beta ‐ April 2010 ‐ To be implemented before using it with real money. This strategy is inspired by the "Grid Trading" methodology (details can be found on web) , more often used for forex trading. The code is only suitable for the buy side, while the sell side should […]

Comment

testamind You could take a look at the link in my signature. Baskets, Grids, Multi-Accounts.

Thanks.
        Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
        jeronymite
        NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

I registered on the site
          How do I download the strategy or connect it to Ninja?

Comment

Hello testamind,

Thanks for your note.

I am not aware of a NinjaTrader 8 version of this strategy from the Ecosystem User App Share page you shared.

Something you could consider is reaching out to the developer, Max, listed on that User App Share page to see if they have created a NinjaTrader 8 version of the strategy.

Or, you could consider converting this script to NinjaTrader 8. If you decide to do so, please let me know and I will be happy to provide you with some direction to get you started.

This thread will be open to other community members to share their insight on a strategy that works similar to the Grid Buy Strategy from the User App Share.

Let me know if I may assist further.

Comment

I would also really like to have this Add-On for NinjaTrader 8.

Could any developer here help us?​

Comment

Hello pierodicarlo,

Thanks for your note and welcome to the NinjaTrader Forums!

You could consider searching for an existing script that accomplishes this for NinjaTrader 8 in the Ecosystem User App Share linked below.

Ecosystem User App Share: https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/user-app-share/

This forum thread is open for other community members to share their insights on possible existing solutions as well.

If you need someone to write this script for you, you can also contact a professional NinjaScript Consultant who would be eager to create or convert a script at your request.

You can search our extensive library of NinjaScript consultants through the link below. Simply enter a consultant name or search by using our filter categories. Once you have identified your consultants of choice, please visit each consultant's site for more information or contact them directly to learn more!

Search trading apps & services to cusomize your NinjaTrader platform with trading indicators, signals and strategies.

Educators - https://ninjatraderecosystem.com/sea...ures=education

You can locate the contact information for the consultants on their direct websites for any additional questions you may have. Since these consultants are third-party services for NinjaTrader, all pricing and support information will need to be obtained through the consultant.

This NinjaTrader Ecosystem website is for educational and informational purposes only and should not be considered a solicitation to buy or sell a futures contract or make any other type of investment decision. The companies and services listed on this website are not to be considered a recommendation and it is the reader's responsibility to evaluate any product, service, or company. NinjaTrader Ecosystem LLC is not responsible for the accuracy or content of any product, service or company linked to on this website.

Comment

Originally posted by pierodicarlo View Post
                  I would also really like to have this Add-On for NinjaTrader 8.
                  As I mentioned earlier in this thread, you could take a look at my Mizpah Trade Manager (MTM). See my signature below for a link to my site.

MTM is truly multi-dimensional trading, making it possible to trade a grid of orders in each one of multiple instruments in a basket of instruments and each in multiple accounts simultaneously.

As just one example, in one single “Trade”, it would be possible to trade a grid of orders with, say, 5 orders above and 5 below the entry price, in each and every instrument in a basket of forex currency pairs (all USD majors, for example), and do that in up to 8 different accounts … all managed concurrently.

Thanks.
                  Multi-Dimensional Managed Trading
                  jeronymite
                  NinjaTrader Ecosystem Vendor - Mizpah Software

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                  Started by lightsun47, Today, 03:51 PM
                  0 responses
                  0 likes
                  Last Post lightsun47