Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

A "trailing stop" order to ENTER a trade?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hi Steve4616, thanks for posting. The example originally posted by Brandon does not perform reversals. Unfortunately, we must leave the examples we post "As Is" and not add any more features after they have been posted. Performing a reversal would require a bit more advanced code that the builder can not do. I have an example here that uses an event method to perform a reversal:
    Can Ninjatrader go long and short now with the same strategy? I know in the past there have been issues with Forex.com, have those issues been remediated? If so, what versions of the platform have this fix? Thanks, -Omer
    Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_ChrisL View Post
      Hi Steve4616, thanks for posting. The example originally posted by Brandon does not perform reversals. Unfortunately, we must leave the examples we post "As Is" and not add any more features after they have been posted. Performing a reversal would require a bit more advanced code that the builder can not do. I have an example here that uses an event method to perform a reversal:
      https://forum.ninjatrader.com/forum/...-same-strategy
      Thanks for the reply Chris. Just wondering, is the link you attached the wrong link by chance? In that link I could only find a forex strategy, and I'm not sure if its related to the reversal of the 13 ticks like the one Brandon posted of it ifs just talking about going long then short in general?

Comment

Hi Steve, It is called a "Forex Reversal" only because I made it for a Forex connection, it will work on any type of instrument though.
        Chris L.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by ETFVoyageur, Today, 04:00 PM
        2 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post ETFVoyageur  
        Started by dward123, 01-02-2024, 09:59 PM
        3 responses
        0 likes