Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Supertrend strategy builder

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I tried both firefox and safari and I can't for the life of me see the pics you posted. The Ninja trader forum is SERIOUSLY ****ED UP when it comes to sharing images. Email the images directly to me @ [email protected] and I'll see if I can help. Basically when you add an indicator as a criteria you get a quad box of options. Lower left is where you can select Uptrend or Downtrend in Plots and then make that greater than zero in the criteria. Sorry it's the best way I can explain this on the forum without a pic which I already sent. See if you can get to something that looks like the previous pic

Comment

Originally posted by markdshark View Post
      I tried both firefox and safari and I can't for the life of me see the pics you posted. The Ninja trader forum is SERIOUSLY ****ED UP when it comes to sharing images. Email the images directly to me @ [email protected] and I'll see if I can help. Basically when you add an indicator as a criteria you get a quad box of options. Lower left is where you can select Uptrend or Downtrend in Plots and then make that greater than zero in the criteria. Sorry it's the best way I can explain this on the forum without a pic which I already sent. See if you can get to something that looks like the previous pic
      Will do. Thank you so much for your help.

Comment

Does anyone know how to set the TSSuperTrend indicator to get the same lines as it is in MetaTrader4 and/or Tradingview?
        The problem is that TSSuperTrend in NT8 has two more parameters (Moving Avr. Type and Smooth) that are not existing in supertrend indicators of MetaTrader4 and Tradingview.
        I played a lot of time so far, but could not find the right setup. Surely, there must be a setup that provides exactly the same lines.

Comment

TS Super Trend Strategy: I am trying to locate a Super Trend Strategy using Limit entry orders with stop losses and profit targets and/OCO integrated in the code. Any codeset you can point me to in this forum. I am transitioning from Tradestation to Ninjatrader and just added mysellf to this forum. I downloaded TSSuperTrend Strategy file but when I opened the strategy in Ninjascript I observed it is using EnterLong() instead of limit order codes. Anyone can help point me to a good source or URL? Appreciate your guidance.

Comment

hi to compare indicators it is simplier to read the code of tradingview can you publish a like to the tradingview version of super trend

Comment

I am looking to enter on the break of tssupertrend uptrend or downtrend and since the bars don't plot everytime I am having a hard time to get the logic. Can you please help?

Comment

Originally posted by Graci117 View Post
                I am looking to enter on the break of tssupertrend uptrend or downtrend and since the bars don't plot everytime I am having a hard time to get the logic. Can you please help?
                Hello Graci117,

Thanks for your note.

What exactly are you referring to as the "break of tssupertrend uptrend or downtrend" - please provide a screenshot showing what you are referring to for where your entry condition should be met.
                • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
                • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
                ​Are you developing your strategy in the NinjaScript Editor or in the Strategy Builder?

I look forward to your reply.
                Emily C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                Started by zstheorist, Today, 07:52 PM
                0 responses
                0 likes
                Last Post zstheorist  
                Started by pmachiraju, 11-01-2023, 04:46 AM
                8 responses