Announcement

Collapse

Looking for a User App or Add-On built by the NinjaTrader community?

Visit NinjaTrader EcoSystem and our free User App Share!

Have a question for the NinjaScript developer community? Open a new thread in our NinjaScript File Sharing Discussion Forum!
See more
See less

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Simple moving average ea

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there a way i can put my support need to all of them at once as a way of inviting responses and to get the most competitive offer in time of delivery, quality and cost?

Comment

Hello Ziklag,

You will need to contact these developers individually for more information on the products and services they may offer.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
      Thomas C.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Finaly I succeeded with Strategy Builder ..., but now I notice that after a number of trades my Moving Average Expert/ ATM stops accepting orders for the day and subsequent signal/ orders are rejected ..., which section of Builder Process do I have to revisit? thanks.

Comment

Hello Ziklag,

Thank you for your note.

The first thing I would recommend would be to turn on the Order Trace function:

Strategy Builder > Default Properties > More Properties > Trace Orders, or:

Once you then recompile the strategy, you can open a new NinjaScript Output window under New > NinjaScript Output. This will print a log of any orders submitted by the strategy during while it's running, along with any ignored orders. You can then look through and see what may be occurring.

Here is a link to our help guide that goes into more detail on tracing orders:

https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...aceorders2.htm

Trace orders alone may not give you the full picture of whether or not a trade should have been entered on a given bar, so adding prints to your strategy that will show in the NinjaScript Output window, with information on what the variables you're using for your conditions are on a particular bar, can be helpful.

This forum post goes into great detail on how to use prints to help figure out where issues may stem from — this should get you going in the correct direction. You can add these using the Strategy Builder.

https://ninjatrader.com/support/foru...ns-not-working

If you run into issues like we saw here, the above information will allow you to print out all values used in the condition in question that may be evaluating differently and keeping your orders from being submitted. With the printout information you can assess what is different between the two.

Please let us know if we may be of further assistance to you.
          Kate W.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by warreng86, 11-10-2020, 02:04 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post NinjaTrader_Manfred  
          Started by Perr0Grande, Today, 08:16 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes