Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Making a plot or a line non-attacheable ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Making a plot or a line non-attacheable ?

Hello !
    I would like to know, if its possible on NT8, to have a plot or a line, where i cannot attach any order, drawing, or anything on it.

Example : i have the donchian channel on a chart, i use it only for visual purpose, and i dont want to be enable to attach anything to it, is it possible, in the options, or in the code of the indicator or of a line to change this ?

Thanks !

Hello Robinson94,

There is not a property or setting that would prevent a plot from being used with the Attach to indicator option from Chart Trader.

Would you like to submit a feature request for our development to consider adding this functionality to a future version of NinjaTrader?
    Chelsea B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Yes, thanks !
      I don't know if i need to pass you the idea, or if there is page to post a feature request, so in case i need to pass you the idea, here it is :

Simply the possibility, when configuring an indicator settings, on the different plots and lines to choose, if we can attach things to it. But also having to possibility to have a menu, and choosing which things could be attached, and which cannot. Example : having the possibility to attach an object to a line, but not an order, by selecting yes for objects, and no for orders.

Comment

Hello Robinson94,

I've submitted a feature request on your behalf to the NinjaTrader Development to consider creating a property for plots that would remove a plot from the Attach to right-click context menu from an order in a future version of NinjaTrader.

Once I have a tracking ID for this request I will post in this thread for future reference.

Comment

Hello Robinson94,

Your request for an indicator property to suppress "Attach to" is being tracked with ID #SFT-2508.

Please note it is up to the NinjaTrader Development to decide if and when a request will be implemented.

Thank you for your suggestion. Please let me know of any other suggestions you have for NinjaTrader.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by casabella, Today, 04:12 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post casabella  
          Started by Ludwik, Today, 03:52 AM
          0 responses
          0 likes