Text drawing tool suggestions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Text drawing tool suggestions

Hello, as i mark my charts more and more id like to report a UI annoyance at the current text object drawing tool implementation. It seems (like with a number of other features) that the N7 approach was more intuitive and better functioning in certain instances as compared with some of the features in N8.

For example with the text tool .. if i have a longer text description there is no way to delimit it and split it up into several rows (unlike how this is easily done in N7) and as soon as return is entered the text is assigned and anchored to the chart.

Unless there is something i am missing can we have the similar intuitive text entering ability to format as it was in N7? On checking again i see that if properties is selected one can enter and modify the text and add returns to split the text - but it would be more efficient if one could do that straight off without having to reselect the text and edit the properties each time - this is not user friendly.

thanks
    Last edited by soulfx; 03-07-2017, 10:43 AM.

Hello soulfx,

Thanks for your post.

After you begin entering text on the chart, hold down the Alt key then the Enter key to add a new row.
    Paul H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by 1001111, Today, 01:35 AM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post 1001111
    by 1001111

Started by ETFVoyageur, Yesterday, 07:05 PM