Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Market Analyzer -Last Close Not Displaying

Hi,

I am using NT8 and trying to get the Last Close to display. I have been through the threads (including NT7) but cannot find a solution. I see some people were struggling to get the same numbers as their charts, but not a blank column.
    You can see from my screen shot that all my indicators are displaying correctly. I am connected to Kinetick.

You can see I have also tried a solution from another post which suggested using the PriorDay OHLC in this NT7 thread: http://ninjatrader.com/support/forum...ad.php?t=83538

Can you assist?

Cheers,
    James
    Price_not_displaying.pdf
    Last edited by jamesostle; 01-19-2017, 12:18 AM.

Hello James,

Am I correct you connect to the free Kinetick EOD connection? If so, unfortunately LastClose is not supported. If you have a subscription with Kinetick, LastClose is supported.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Jason View Post
      Hello James,

Am I correct you connect to the free Kinetick EOD connection? If so, unfortunately LastClose is not supported. If you have a subscription with Kinetick, LastClose is supported.
      Hi Jason,

Thanks for your note. Yes you are correct, I am using Kinetic End of Day. All I am looking for is to be able to the end of day share price -for I do not intra-day trade. How would I go about displaying yesterday's share price (the box that is labelled 'Close' in the picture I sent through reading 7.74)?

Cheers,
      James

Comment

Hello James,

Unfortunately I am not aware of a way to plot the Close price in the Market Analyzer when using the free Kinetick EOD connetcion. The PriorDayOHLC indicator cannot be set to a period type of "1 Day". It does not load data when set to "1 Minute" as the Kinetick EOD connection only provides historical daily data.
        JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Gerik, Today, 09:40 AM
        1 response
        0 likes
        Last Post NinjaTrader_Gaby  
        Started by RookieTrader, Today, 09:37 AM
        1 response
        0 likes