Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NinjaTrader Popup Stays on Screen

Hi,

Sometimes a NinjaTrader popup stays on the screen event when NinjaTrader is minimised (from the screenshot you'll see that this is obviously a popup which shouldn't exist outside of the NinjaScript editor window). Only way to get rid of it is by restarting NinjaTrader. This popup stays on top of all other windows, e.g. web browsers, other programs etc...

If you need the log and trace files they were emailed as part of the thread I posted immediately prior to this one.

I've seen this happen a few times before, haven't established a pattern though as assumed it would be fixed in newer releases. I'm running a fresh install of 8.0.3.1.

Hello tmfdouglas,

Thank you for your post,

It appears your screen shot did not post, could you please try posting again?

We look forward to assisting further.
    Eric B.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Screenshot attached.

Thanks
      Attached Files

Comment

Hello,

Thank you for the post.

If you are able to locate a specific way for this to be demonstrated, I would like to get the steps you use to see if I can reproduce this as well.

I have seen this in the past myself in NinjaTrader but also in Visual studio. I am unsure this would be specifically related to NinjaTrader but possibly the syntax editor NinjaTrader uses or potentially the way Windows handles these type of intelleprompt popups.

For myself, I can usually get this to disappear by going back into the editor and highlight something else to trigger the intelleprompt window. This has worked for me in both visual studio and NinjaTrader in the past but as I am uncertain of the specific cause I could not say if this will correct it for you. Unfortunately I am unaware of a specific solution for this item. If you do have any steps to reproduce this type of occurrence I would be happy to submit a bug report with the steps used.

I look forward to being of further assistance.
        JesseNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Balage0922  
        Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM
        0 responses
        0 likes