No chart data for FDAX since 8:00 a.m.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No chart data for FDAX since 8:00 a.m.

Since today I have no data in my charts from FDAX 03-17.
    Data connection is working with IB (YM Future is running with the same connection).
    Tha chart ends with data of last Friday but LEVEL 2 Data is running with actual data! Order can be set in the chart trader but the chart is not updating all he time. I'v checked market holidays from Eurex. Seems to be OK.

Please try to solve and provide a solution.
    THX

Hello nurfuermicha,

Please note that unfortunately you cannot use the FDAX and FDXM simultaneously with Interactive Brokers in NinjaTrader. This is because both instruments use "DAX" in its symbol mapping.

If you like to trade the FDAX, please go to Control Center-->Instruments, type FDAX and double click the FDAX futures. Change the symbol map from DAX-disabled|||25 to DAX|||25. Click OK.

Type FDXM in the Instruments window and double click it as well. Change the symbol map from DAX|||5 to DAX-disabled|||5. Click OK twice.

If you like to trade the FDXM again, you will need to change back the symbol mapping to the other settings. So FDAX --> DAX-disabled|||25 and FDXM --> DAX|||5.

In addition, please check the items at the link below which can explain why the chart does not receive realtime data.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by nurfuermicha View Post
      Since today I have no data in my charts from FDAX 03-17.
      Data connection is working with IB (YM Future is running with the same connection).
      Tha chart ends with data of last Friday but LEVEL 2 Data is running with actual data! Order can be set in the chart trader but the chart is not updating all he time. I'v checked market holidays from Eurex. Seems to be OK.

Please try to solve and provide a solution.
      THX
      I just checked FDAX with a default 24 hour trading template and it charted OK
      I then selected "use instrument settings" template and chart did not plot.
      I then selected "Eurex Equity Index Futures: and chart did not plot.

I then checked the listed holidays against the Eurex Equity Index Futures trading hours template and can see the Martin Luther King holiday listed on 16th Jan which is simply incorrect for the German market. You need to delete this date from the holiday listing in order for the chart to plot. It appears that the whole holiday listing for FDAX is wrong as it is showing US holidays.

NinjaTrader need to correct the trading hours template for Eurex Equity Index Futures as well as Eurex SMI Index Futures which has the same problem!

Comment

Jason, this was a misunderstanding. I do not want to trade the FDXM. I want to trade the FDAX as always but do not receive chart data in NT8. I receive YM 03-17 date from the US Market I said just to explain that data connection with IB is running. Just FDAX is not running.

Comment

Hello FMtrader,

Thank you for reporting. I will forward to my superiors to correct it. For now, please manually delete the holiday in the trading hours template.
          JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by cre8able, Today, 03:20 PM
          0 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post cre8able  
          Started by Fran888, 02-16-2024, 10:48 AM
          3 responses
          0 likes