Collapse

Unhandled exception

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I was able to consult with my colleague Eric and he was unable to retrieve the simplified code sample.

If you would like me to use your code sample to discover any potential underlying flaws in NinjaTrader I would be happy to attempt to do so.

With respect to your plot execution markers, please add print statements to your code sample that print out the data that we are looking at, and send the output of your NinjaScript Output Window, rather than sending pictures of charts, so that we can better understand what is occurring.
    Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Jessica
      I will email to your attention the sample Code but that issue does not have anything to do with the Execution markers. The markers are not from a Strategy they are from manual Trades taken. To see what is happening. Create a chart with two data series overlaying each other ( Same Panel )
      1) Data 1 candlebars 49 Tick turn Markers on data series On
      2) Data 2 Box 343 Tick turn Markers on data Series On
      Manually set z- Order so candle bars ( shorter time frame is in ForeGround
      Execute some sim trades.
      Look at how the Markers on Data 1 do not come close to lining up with Data 2 in Time My guess is they are arranged on each bars close. If the close of Data1 should coincide wtih data2 then they will line up.

Jerry

Comment

Thank you for your report, JerryWar. I followed your instructions using the next released version of NT and received the attached image. I believe this will be repaired with the next release of NinjaTrader. Please let us know if this is not the case.
        Attached Files
        Jessica P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by Balage0922, Today, 07:38 AM
        0 responses
        1 view
        0 likes
        Last Post Balage0922  
        Started by JoMoon2024, Today, 06:56 AM