NT8 workspace not opening! Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NT8 workspace not opening! Help

In the past whenever I boot up NT, my workspace usually boots up with it, until yesterday. I tried reinstalling, restarting to no avail, only option was to create a new workspace which I then had to manually configure all the default settings. I've tried restoring my old workplace as I've seen that as a possible solution but it didn't work for me as well. My account number is ******, please look into it!!
    Last edited by NinjaTrader_Zachary; 05-01-2024, 09:53 AM. Reason: removed account number

Hello sugalt,

Thank you for your post.

Please do not post personally identifiable information on the forum, since this information is public. I've amended your post to remove the account number.

If the most recent restore file wasn't bringing your workspace back, I would recommend looking at the dates within the names of the restore files and picking an earlier one that was from a time that you remember your workspace being intact. I'd also make sure that the size of the file you pick is greater than 1 MB, as that size would indicate that it is blank. If you're having trouble, I'd actually advise contacting our support staff via email at support(at)ninjatrader(dot)com or from the Help > Email Support option in the platform.
    Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Zachary,

I've tried restoring files from several dates to no avail. Everytime I launch NT it just starts up a fresh new chart for me with the SuperDOM and Market Analyzer as well, have to manually do everything from scratch

Comment

Hello sugalt,

Thank you for your response.

In this case, go ahead and reach out to our Client Services staff via email to see if we might be able to help restore it for you. While I cannot guarantee that will be the case if there is not some form of backup available, we might be able to try some other stuff that you have not yet. You can reach out by going to Help > Email Support or sending an email to support(at)ninjatrader(dot)com. Just make sure to include a description of the problem you are experiencing and one of our Client Services staff members would be happy to help.

Thanks; we look forward to hearing from you.
        Zachary S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Originally posted by sugalt View Post
          In the past whenever I boot up NT, my workspace usually boots up with it, until yesterday. I tried reinstalling, restarting to no avail, only option was to create a new workspace which I then had to manually configure all the default settings. I've tried restoring my old workplace as I've seen that as a possible solution but it didn't work for me as well. My account number is ******, please look into it!!
          If you have NinjaTrader backup files, you can change the extension of the backup file to .zip and then that will let you explore the contents of the backup file and you can pickup the workspaces from them manually.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by punkiy2111, 08-31-2021, 10:42 AM
          16 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post muchacha  
          Started by gbourque, Yesterday, 04:11 PM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post gbourque