ninjatrader google authentication is not working[Case #04386111]

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ninjatrader google authentication is not working[Case #04386111]

I rebooted my trading machine today and now i cannot login to start my trading week.
    These are the errors on the trace. i can typically call any brokerage if i have login issues. now with the trading day starting, who should i cannot for this login issues
    this is the most annoying feature you guys have added to apply authentication for a lifetime subscription.

What can i do now?

HTML Code:
    ******************* Session Start (Version 8.1.1.7) *******************
    2024-04-28 16:10:05:554 Google Authorization Error:
    <html><head>
    <meta http-equiv="content-type" content="text/html;charset=utf-8">
    <title>502 Server Error</title>
    </head>
    <body text=#000000 bgcolor=#ffffff>
    <h1>Error: Server Error</h1>
    <h2>The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request.<p>Please try again in 30 seconds.</h2>
    <h2></h2>
    </body></html>

i have tried and reported on all the steps provided by email and as of 4.49 pm est, i am still not able to login to ninjatrader
    Sent: April 28, 2024 4:49 PM
    To: Platform Support <[email protected]>
    Subject: Re: Case: #04386111 - cannot login to ninjatrader​

Comment

Same issue. Unable to log in via "Sign in with Google". It seems to Authenticate but returns to the login page for me.

Comment

well, its 2 of us now. NInjatrader support is not able to duplicate the issue. i disabled google based login and reset it to using password

Comment

It's not working for me either. I am unable to connect using Google Authenticator this morning.

Comment

well, its 3 of us and i have no feedback from ninjatrader on how to fix it without disconnecting from Google authentication

Comment

Hello,

There was an issue over the weekend regarding google sign on that should now be resolved. Should you still see issues with your account please reach out to our support team directly for assistance connecting your account.
              Ryan S.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

its unfortunate that it took 5 days for you to acknowledge the issue inspite of the fact that i was proving it by email at the start of the trading week. How can this get better especially when logging into NT is the bottle neck and i had a open trade that i had to close by hand

Comment

“this is the most annoying feature you guys have added to apply authentication for a lifetime subscription.” along with the universally hated requirement to enter a password ‘in the interests of Users’ “security”’ (garbage). Happily resourceful Users have circumvented Ninja’s obstinacy in that regard ;-)

Comment

of all the recommendations given by the NT helpdesk, this is the one that caught me offguard.. Ninjatrader definitely needs to step up thier game if they want to add addional security layers.
                    • If the above steps do not help, contact your ISP and let them know you are experiencing a highly unstable connection. An issue of connectivity may exist on their end.
                    Should i call my ISP and tell them that i get "The server encountered a temporary error and could not complete your request" because of instable ISP?? I will become one of the jokes that will get discussed during thier coffee break​

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
                    Started by Mathias79, Today, 03:44 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Mathias79  
                    Started by Austiner87, Today, 03:42 PM
                    0 responses
                    0 likes
                    Last Post Austiner87