Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Confirmation of updated email adress

Hi there,
    I have just purchased lifetime NT through my approved NT account that is ready to be funded. I have also requested that the email you guys have on file be updated to my main email - which I won't post here for privacy reasons however I'm just posting here as it may be a faster way to get the process done possibly? I may in fact be wrong and the emails I've sent to support are the best approach but just covering all bases as I'd like to fund my account asap. In order to fund my account I'm waiting until you guys can send me an email to my main email notifying me of the fact that that email is now the main point of contact for me and that this main email is now correctly linked to all my sent through information (including passport,drivers license etc etc). Many thanks in advance for following up on this for me.

I do have a question regarding live level 2 data feed. I'd like to connect rythmic data feed as I will use this to plug in to my Bookmap sub as well - however I'd just like to confirm that if I do go ahead with rythmic subscription that this will give me level 2 data for MES, RTY and NQ futures for NT platform live data and the assosciated level 2 add ons / indicators etc. And that this will negate the need to purchase any other live data feed or subscription through NT?
    Many thanks in advance,
    DJ.
    Last edited by DJ888; 04-16-2024, 06:15 PM.

Hello DJ888​,

Thank you for your post.

Any account process/inquiries should be directed to

[email protected]

They would be the contact for email changes/account updates.

Also, NinjaTrader Brokerage accounts need their own data feed to be able to trade, independent of other data sources you may have.

Meaning, even if you have a 3rd party data source fueling your charts on NT8, if the actual NinjaTrader account does not have a data subscription, when you try to place a live trade you would be met with a rejection.

More information on this can be requested by emailing

[email protected]

Please let us know if you have any other NinjaTrader platform questions.

Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks for that info Erik. I have just purchased lifetime NT. Can I connect IBKR data to simulation mode for the moment just to paper trade?

Comment

Hello DJ888​,

Thank you for reaching out.

Yes, you can connect your IBKR account data feed to NT8 Desktop.

When using an Interactive Brokers account to connect to NinjaTrader, you must use the version of Trader Workstation or IB Gateway that is specified within the NinjaTrader — Interactive Brokers Connection Guide seen below:

Once you have the version of Trader Workstation or IB Gateway as specified above, connect to your account within TWS or IB Gateway.
        • After you are connected in TWS or IB Gateway, you are then able to connect to the account within NinjaTrader.

From here connect to your account and test if the charts are updating.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.​

Comment

Thanks so much for the detailed response Erik. I will follow your steps and hopefully all works out well! So just to confirm, I don’t need to pay anything to connect the third party - it’s just if I wish to place a live trade using IBKR connection - then I have to pay for the 3rd party connection per month option yeah? So can I setup a paper trading account and paper trade using IBKR feed? Many thanks,
          Adam.

Comment

Hello DJ888​,

Thank you for reaching out.

Correct, you would only need to pay for the monthly Multi-Broker add-on, if you wish to actually trade the Live money IBKR account within NT8.

If you just wish to simulate with their data, then you can connect IBKR and trade your SIm101 account within NT8.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.​

Comment

Hi Erik and thanks so much once again for the detailed response - you guys are awesome!
              I have one last question - which I would find out by trial and error but I’m looking at purchasing some indicators from Ninjacators and also Nina - would I have access to all the full suite of NT indicators (including those which derive their data from level 2 DOM) as well as any purchased while using the Simulation mode 101 version or account? If not, could I please ask that this be made possible as it makes sense to allow customers to trial new indicators purchased or native ones to NT with paper money and live data first before they implement them into their actual money trading account - makes sense that I can do this but just checking. Cheers!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
              Started by aligator, 01-06-2022, 12:14 PM
              4 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post john_44573  
              Started by reynoldsn, Today, 05:56 PM
              0 responses
              0 likes
              Last Post reynoldsn