Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New User - Questions regarding Order Flow +

Hi,

I am new to Ninjatrader and would like to test Order Flow +, here are a few of related questions:

1, I understand in order to use indicator "Volume Profile" I have to load "tick replay" data on my chart, is that also the case for indicator "Oder Flow Volume Profile" ?

2, I noticed the $59 payment would be auto renewed monthly, if I decided not using it after testing, how would I cancel the subscription?

3, If I really enjoy using the Order Flow +, would it be cheaper to purchase lifetime license in the long run? Because Order Flow + is included in the life time license? I learned that I can not open an account at NinjaTrader as a Canadian resident, I already have a Futures trading account with IBKR, if I had a lifetime license, I just need to pay "Multiple Broker Add-on for Desktop Platform" every month? Hope I understand it correctly.

Thanks so much !!
    Last edited by warpinator; 04-06-2024, 02:22 AM.

Hello warpinator,

Thank you for posting.

1. The Order Flow Volume Profile indicator does not require "Tick Replay" to be enabled to use within NinjaTrader.
    2. You can cancel any subscriptions within the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard under User Account->Settings->Plans
    3. Unfortunately I would not be able to recommend which option would be best as this varies from user to user and their circumstances.

Let me know if I may be of further assistance.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by aligator, 01-06-2022, 12:14 PM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post john_44573  
    Started by reynoldsn, Today, 05:56 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes