unhandled exception: the process cannot access the file 'C

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unhandled exception: the process cannot access the file 'C

Dear support, i reinstalled my NT8 to the latest version. but when i tried to import ninjascript addon. however i kept getting this message. please help

Hello alexkoe,

Thank you for the message.

While we have a few steps to try and resolve this behavior, if they are not successful at getting whatever is holding onto the NinjaTrader Process to let go, then you will have to reach out to a Windows or PC technician for further help investigating the cause and resolving it.

Use the Command Prompt:

Please use the following steps to stop the background process and then open NinjaTrader:
    • Click the Windows Start Icon > Search for "Command Prompt" > Right-click on Command Prompt > Click "Run as Administrator > Click Yes
    • Either type or copy and paste the text from below exactly as it appears and then press Enter
      • taskkill /im ninjatrader.exe /f

After doing that, try opening NinjaTrader again.

Use the Task Manager:

Please use the following steps to open the Task Manager and use it to Close NinjaTrader:
    • Right-click on the Windows Start Icon > Click "Task Manager"
    • Click on "More details" to expand the window. If it says "Fewer details", ignore this step, it is already showing More
    • Single left-click on anything in the list
    • Now, press the letter "N" on your keyboard and it will jump to anything that starts with the letter N
    • Keep pressing N until it gets to NinjaTrader
    • Once NinjaTrader is highlighted in blue, click on the "End Task" button (Might need to right-click on NinjaTrader and select "End Task")

If something is still holding onto the NinjaTrader Process and causing this error, you will need to get help from a Windows or PC technician to investigate what else within the PC is holding onto that process, why it won't let go, and what needs to be done to make it let go.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by Jonafare, 12-06-2012, 03:48 PM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post rene69851  
    Started by Fitspressorest, Today, 01:38 PM
    0 responses
    0 likes