fallo de acceso

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

fallo de acceso

buenos dias, al ingresar a ninja y tratar de conectar con mi cuenta de mirithmic for ninjatrader brokerage, me sale error.

Hola keterlyn16,

Gracias por su mensaje.

Tenemos capacidad limitada para proporcionar soporte de plataforma en español; sin embargo, hemos encontrado que este sitio https://www.deepl.com/es/translator puede traducir el inglés al español con buena calidad. Por favor copie nuestra respuesta y luego navegue al sitio que le colocamos para pegar la respuesta en el cuadro hacia la izquierda.

​So we may accurately assist please answer the questions below and send us a screenshot of the error message you mentioned.
    • What version of NinjaTrader are you using? Please provide the entire version number. This can be found under Help -> About (Example: 8.?.?.?)
    • Have you configured your connection for Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage in the Control Center > Connections window?
    • What exactly does the error message report?
    To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
    • Click here for instructions
    • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
    ​We look forward to assisting further.
    Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

hola,

8.0.28.0 64-bit esa es la version de ninja
      todo estaba funcionando bien hasta el viernes, cuando debio renovarse el pago de membresia pero no sucedio, asi que ayer realice el pago pero desde entonces no he podido entrar
      adjunte el capture del error que me sale
      Last edited by keterlyn16; 03-26-2024, 08:04 AM.

Comment

Hello keterlyn16,

Thanks for your notes.

This message indicates incorrect information entered in the connection, that a trial period has expired, or that the connection is blocked by other software (firewall, anti-virus, etc.).

Please remove and recreate the account connection for the 'Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage' connection. Ensure you are using the correct username, password, and system.

Ensure exceptions have been added into any firewall/antivirus/backup programs for the (My) Documents/NinjaTrader 8 folder

Then, try connecting to the connection again.

See this support article for steps to connect to your Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage connection: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...age-Connection

If this does not resolve the error, please write in to platformsupport[at]ninjatrader[dot]com with a brief description of the error and attach your log and trace files to your email by following the steps below.
        • Open your NinjaTrader folder under, "Documents" (sometimes called, "My Documents")
        • Right click on the 'log' and 'trace' folders and select Send To> Compressed (zipped) Folder.
        • Send the 2 compressed folders as attachments to this email.
        • Once complete, you can delete these compressed folders.
        ​​

Comment

no me sale ninguna carpeta con el nombre de registro y rastreo

Comment

Hello keterlyn16,

Thanks for your notes.

I am not certain I understand what you are referring to.

The translation for your note was "I don't get any folder with the registration and tracking name".

So we may accurately assist, what exactly are you referring to when you mention "registration and tracking name"?

Are you referring to a username / password provided by Rithmic? Does this refer to Log and Trace files in the Documents\NinjaTrader 8 folder?

Do you have a valid account for Rithmic with NinjaTrader Brokerage?

Do you have log on credentials provided by Rithmic or your introducing broker (username / password)?

If so, remove your Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage connection and then recreate the connection for Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage.

Enter your username and password provided by Rithmic or your introducing broker into the 'Username' and 'Password' fields when creating your Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage connection.

After setting up your connection, try connecting to your connection.

Here is a NinjaTrader Support article detailing how to configure a connection for Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/article/Connecting-to-Your-Rithmic-for-NinjaTrader-Brokerage-Connection?language=en_US​

Here is a NinjaTrader Support article explaining how to send Log and Trace files to NinjaTrader Support: https://support.ninjatrader.com/s/ar...to-NinjaTrader
            Last edited by NinjaTrader_BrandonH; 03-26-2024, 08:45 AM.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
            Started by StockTrader88, 03-06-2021, 08:58 AM
            44 responses
            3 likes
            Last Post jhudas88  
            Started by rbeckmann05, Today, 06:48 PM
            0 responses
            0 likes