Differentiate between multiple Entry/Stoploss/TP on a chart

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Differentiate between multiple Entry/Stoploss/TP on a chart

I frequently place multiple OCO (One Cancels the Other) orders at different levels. Is there a way to differentiate between these orders based on their stop-loss and take-profit levels? Could they be distinguished by color or text labels? While I'm aware that I can adjust the number of contracts for each order to distinguish them, this may not always be preferable.

For instance, if I buy 1 contract at level X and buy 1 contract at level Y, I see 2 green TP lines and 2 red stop-loss lines, each indicating the number 1 to denote the quantity of contracts. However, I would like to be able to differentiate them from each other. Thank you in advance for your response.

Hello Komakino,

You can use 2 charts with the 'Display selected ATM strategy only' ATM strategy selection mode to differentiate the ATM orders from each other. More information on this ATM strategy selection mode can be found at the link below.

Please open 2 charts and enable ChartTrader in both charts. Right click in ChartTrader and select 'Properties'. Set 'ATM strategy selection mode' to 'Display selected ATM strategy only'. Do this for ChartTrader in both charts. Submit an entry order with an ATM strategy attached in one chart. Then submit an entry order with an ATM strategy in the other chart. You will only see the ATM orders for the entry order submitted in the chart.
    JasonNinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by futtrader, 04-21-2024, 01:50 AM
    4 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post futtrader  
    Started by Option Whisperer, Today, 09:55 AM
    1 response
    0 likes