Sim Accounts

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sim Accounts

When I log into the desktop version and select "Simulation" for my connection, I only see a single account: DEMO....
    If I right-click on that, I get the option to add a simulation account. If I do that, the new account appears in the list but I cannot select it from any order area to use. Additionally, if I disconnect and reconnect, the new account doesn't appear, but if I try and create a new one with the same name, it says that name is already being used. So far I've created 4 or 5 accounts like this and can't seem to find and/or use them. And I don't mind using the demo account that consistently appears, but I would like to try and use the Simulated Data Feed to test some auto trail parameters, but that doesn't seem to be available anymore.

Hello mwailes​,

Thank you for reaching out.

To add / view additional simulation accounts in the latest version of NinjaTrader, you will need to turn on Multi-provider mode first.

Once the platform is open, go to "Tools" -> Options -> and make sure that the "Multi Providers" option is enabled.

Please visit the link below that goes over how to enable Multi Provider Mode on NinjaTrader Desktop.

Then you will see the "Sim101" account appear (default simulation account). You can then also right click and then add additional simulation accounts if you please.

Let us know if we may be of further assistance.​
    Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thank you!

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder