Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Partner 728x90

Collapse

Order Flow + add-on in NinjaTrader if I already pay for it in my Tradovate account?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Order Flow + add-on in NinjaTrader if I already pay for it in my Tradovate account?

Hi, I have the Order Flow + add-on activated in my Tradovate account and I noticed that the tool has the exact same name in NinjaTrader so is there a way to access those indicators through NT8 if I already pay for that add-on in the Tradovate account that my NT8 platform is linked to or do I have to pay for it separately for NT8?

Hello Jeepack,

Thank you for the message.

If the Order Flow + Entitlement is under your Tradovate Username, then use that to sign in and open the platform and then it would be enabled for use with the Order Flow + indicators.
    • Although, if you need to connect to other accounts like a Rithmic-based Evaluation account, then you would have to get a NinjaTrader Username and get the Order Flow+ features added to that so you can open the NinjaTrader Platform with that instead.
      • Only a "NinjaTrader" username can have various license keys imported to it.

Once you are signed in, you can go to the Control Center > Help > About to verify your entitlements.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
    5 responses
    0 likes
    Last Post Bidder
    by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
    4 responses