Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

display all commissions and fees.

people with nt,

i have had a strategy trading on simulator for some weeks now. and i have also traded with real funds over this time, sometimes manually, sometimes with the same automated strategy.

it is unbelievable but nt will do a better job of reporting commissions and fees for the simulated trades and it will just display zeroes in the case of trades with real funds. however, trades with real funds will indeed pay significant commissions, fees and everything else anyone can think of. ¿how can one get nt to display and account the commissions and fees that one is really paying for with every entry - exit?

Is this what you are looking for?

Go to CONTROL CENTER
    Select TOOLS
    Select COMMISSIONS
    Find the item you want to change the commission for.
    Edit the item and change the commission value at your wishes.
    I did all that and have the correct situation.

Comment

Hello rtwave,

Thanks for your post.

marcus2300 is correct, this would be how you could edit a commissions template or create a custom commissions template.

Further, ensure you have a commission template applied to your account. To do so, right-click on the account in the Accounts tab of the Control Center, select 'Edit account', and select the commission template you want to apply to the account in the 'Commission' drop-down menu.

Commissions: https://ninjatrader.com/support/help...ommissions.htm
      Brandon H.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

well, it is hard to believe but it could be that the best method to determine how much one has been paying on commissions, fees and all that, is to pick a commission template from the many that are available.

in my case, i selected nt brokerage free or something like that and it indeed does a passable job of approximating the numerous commissions and fees that one is charged for every entry and exit order.

i will try to confirm by email with the nt brokerage people if that is indeed the template that corresponds to my account but i can't think of any good reasons why the nt platform cannot determine this information by itself.

thanks to marcus2300 for your assistance.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
        0 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post DJ888
        by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
        7 responses
        0 likes