Unhandled Exception: Value cannot be null

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Unhandled Exception: Value cannot be null

A user had questions about an error message regarding, "Unhandled Exception: Value cannot be null" which was posted on an old forum subject.

In the process of moving the question to a new thread it was accidentally deleted.

This post is so that we can respond to that user.
    Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Hello Shaikh,

Thank you for the message.

To begin, we moved your post to a new forum thread as it is a different Unhandled Exception error and we want to make sure each forum post is relevant to the same underlying subject.
    • (We also accidentally removed your initial messages, but I wanted to make sure you got a response so I reposted this)

From here, you will need to reach out to the developers of your 3rd party add-on NinjaScripts and ask them why their add-on software isn't plotting and showing as expected and what needs to be done to make it appear again.
    • I can see that the indicators on the chart all say "AbleTrend" which is a 3rd party company.
    • You will need to reach out to their company and ask them why their product isn't working and what needs to be done to make it appear and work as expected again moving forward:

If you are still getting an error message after removing all 3rd party items please let us know so we may investigate further.

Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.

Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
    Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
    0 responses
    1 view
    0 likes
    Last Post AaronKoRn  
    Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
    0 responses