IBKR Orders not filling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

IBKR Orders not filling

I've been getting this error when trying to submit limit orders on the opposite side of the price such that I can trade during extended hours. Can someone explain to me how to avoid this error?

I've tightened the orders to 98/102% of the price to accommodate but I'm still having issues.

2024-03-07 09:30:04:819|2|4|Received unknown error/warning: SELL 1,562 PBM NASDAQ.NMS In accordance with our regulatory obligations as a broker, we will initially cap (or limit) the price of your Limit Order to 0.9600 or a more aggressive price still within your specified limit price. If your order is not immediately executable, our systems may, depending on market conditions, cap your order to a limit price that is no more than the allowed amount away from the reference price at that time. If this happens, you will not receive a fill. This is a control designed to ensure that we comply with our regulatory obligations to avoid submitting disruptive orders to the marketplace. Please note that in some circumstances this may result in you receiving a less favorable fill or not receiving a fill. In the future, please submit your order using a limit price that is closer to the current market price or submit an algorithmic Market Order (IBALGO). If you would like to cancel your order, please use cancel order action.

Hello RaddiFX,

Thank you very much for your post.

Do you also receive this rejection when you submit an identical order through TWS directly?

If so, please contact IBKR, as they should be able to provide further information on this rejection or how to avoid it.

If this only occurs in NinjaTrader, please send me your log & trace files and I can take a closer look at how the order was submitted, or what might have caused this.

You can do this by going to the Control Center -> Help -> Email Support

Please select "Platform Technical Support" as the recipient and enter a brief note in the message referring to this post.

Thank you in advance, I look forward to your reply!​
    Manfred F.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Submitted ticket with their support. I'll update with any useful info they give me.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by cre8able, Yesterday, 01:16 PM
      3 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post cre8able  
      Started by ChartTourist, Today, 08:22 AM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post ChartTourist