How do you read the PnL display?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How do you read the PnL display?

Hello - I am in my SIM101 and i am trying to understand what a PnL indicators represent ( parenthesis = loss) no parenthesis = profit is this correct ?

Originally posted by NinjaTrader_Matthew View Post
    Hello Mike,

In your example, it would show your Realized PnL for the day as reported from the Accounts tab of the Control Center for the account you have selected from the column parameters.

Please let me know if you need further clarification.
    SIM 101 in the accounts page the PnL - profit no parenthesis - loss (in parenthesis) is this accurate ?

Comment

Hello Back2thefutures,

Thank you for the question.

As a note, we moved your post as the prior forum thread was from 2012 and your new questions were not relevant to that thread.

More often than not, Negative values are displayed within a parenthesis while Positive values are not.
      • However, I'm not sure of the exact place you are referring to without a screenshot.

Please visit the link below that goes over the PnL display in greater detail:
      If you still aren't sure of what is being represented, please take a screenshot of the value you are referring to and include that in your response.
      • To send a screenshot with Windows 10 or newer I would recommend using the Windows Snipping Tool.
      • Alternatively to send a screenshot press Alt + PRINT SCREEN to take a screenshot of the selected window. Then go to Start--> Accessories--> Paint, and press CTRL + V to paste the image. Lastly, save it as a jpeg file and send the file as an attachment.
      ​Please let us know if we may provide any further assistance.
      Clayton G.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
      5 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post Bidder
      by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
      4 responses