OnStateChange errors

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OnStateChange errors

On Startup, everything is fine in the Log.

When I open a Workspace, I see a bunch of OnStateChange errors relating to 3rd party indicators. This is after the Log shows OnStateChange is terminated. The errors relate to indicators that are not part of the workspace. I removed successfully removed the indicators, but when I restart, I get the same errors with different indicators. I've attached a screenshot. Not sure what to do?
    Attached Files

Hello,

Thanks for posting.

I'd like to review your log and trace files for this item, which should not be posted publicly on the forum. You can send me your log and trace files by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support. Please ensure 'Log and Trace Files' is checked to include these files. This is checked by default.

Please include a link to this forum thread and reference the following ticket number in the body of the email: 04271169 ATTN: Drew​
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hello,

I've not been able to resolve the errors so I'm thinking I need to reinstall Ninja. Is there a way to do this and not lose my overall settings, templates, etc? Like rename certain files/folders to "old" and then copy them over when I've reinstalled?

Comment

12VMan,

You may follow the steps listed below to completely uninstall and reinstall NinjaTrader.
        • Close all running applications.
        • Navigate to your computer's Documents folder > Right-click on the 'NinjaTrader 8' folder > Rename the folder to 'NinjaTrader 8 OLD'. DO NOT delete this folder.
        • Uninstall NinjaTrader within Windows Control Panel.
        • Navigate to C:\ > Program Files > Delete the 'NinjaTrader 8' folder if it exists
        • Reboot your PC
        • Once these steps are completed, please log in to your NinjaTrader Account Dashboard and download and install the latest version of the NinjaTrader Desktop App.
        Once this is done, you can re-introduce files from the Old folder to your new installation while the platform is shut down.

Connections and settings are stored under Documents -> NinjaTrader 8 -> "Config.xml" .

Templates are stored under Documents -> NinjaTrader 8 -> templates

Workspaces are stored under Documents -> NinjaTrader 8 -> workspaces

Custom add-on's I would recommend reinstalling from their original .zip files. Please also ensure you're using the latest version available of these add-on's from the vendor. ​
        Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
        Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
        5 responses
        0 likes
        Last Post Bidder
        by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
        4 responses