Updating NinjaTrader 8.0.27.1 -64 bit

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating NinjaTrader 8.0.27.1 -64 bit

Good day, can someone please let me know how do I update to the latest software. One usually just accessed the ninjaTrader website and entered your lisense key and downloaded the software. I have a lifetime lisense. Now it wants me to sign up and open new accounts?? Thanks

Hello stephan06,

Thanks for posting.

To update to the latest version of NinjaTrader Desktop please follow the steps below.
    • Login into the NinjaTrader Account Dashboard
    • Click "Download" in the bottom left-hand corner of the sidebar
    • Next select "Download" in the "Most Recent Release" Window in the main screen
    • Once the installation had downloaded, ensure any previous version of NinjaTrader is closed before running the installation package.
      • Note: You may need to locate this in your "Downloads" folder in a Windows File Explorer
    After the installation package is completed you will be able to log into NinjaTrader Desktop with the connection guide linked below.

Connecting in NinjaTrader Desktop
    Drew O.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Hi Drew, the above instructions did not work. Firstly, I had to create a NinjaTrader Dashboard account > then I had to sieve through pages and found 1 tiny sentence "for additional options click here" It then gave me the option to download the installation file. It should be made easier for people like me that have used NinjaTrader for a long time and have not used any dashboard online. For lifetime members click here to download the installation file. Or enter your lisense number here to download. NinjaTrader can't just cater for new comers.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by DJ888, Today, 10:57 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post DJ888
      by DJ888

Started by MacDad, 02-25-2024, 11:48 PM
      7 responses
      0 likes