Strategies all gone?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Strategies all gone?

Hi Guys, after a week of setting up my strategies from the strategy tab, not from workspace charts I was ready to send them live today. I opened Ninja to find the list is gone? That's like 60 hours of work. Why is this app so unreliable and clunky. Have I lost everything I did? If so how do I save strategies in the future?
    Attached Files

Hello BrendoApex,

Thank you for posting.

Please go to the Control Center->Workspaces and confirm you have the workspace open and selected which will have a green tile next to the name that had the strategies saved. If the workspace is selected and the strategies still do not show please check if you have any old versions of your Workspace available for recovery, do the following:
    • Go to the Control Center > Tools > Database Management window and expand the 'Restore Workspace' section
    • Click 'Restore', then select any recovery versions of your Workspace that may have been automatically saved with its windows still available.

After selecting a recovery workspace that works for you, you may rename and save it again from the Control Center > Workspaces drop-down.
    Christopher J.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

Thanks Chris, I tried all of this and it was all gone. The server team removed Apex trade copier and all seems fine again. I still don't know if my Strats will be saved if I shut Ninja. I save workspaces but I don't think they save Strats created in the strategy tab with no chart. Im scared to shut it down.

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
      Started by AaronKoRn, Today, 09:49 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post AaronKoRn  
      Started by carnitron, Today, 08:42 PM
      0 responses
      0 likes
      Last Post carnitron