Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

APEX Rithmic - connection error

Hello,

I am having problem connecting connecting to apex account using NT8. I am able to connect their software - so the account works correctly. On first computer it seems that it "almost" connect. see attached log.txt file.

On another PC in log file it says after this line:
    2024-02-23 13:25:59:690 (My Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage) Rithmic.Adapter.Alert: connectionId=MarketData alertType=ConnectionBroken pnlStatus=Connecting priceStatus=Connecting tradingStatus=Connecting
    2024-02-23 13:26:00:926 (My Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage) Rithmic.Adapter.Alert: connectionId=TradingSystem alertType=ConnectionOpened pnlStatus=Connecting priceStatus=Connecting tradingStatus=Connecting
    2024-02-23 13:26:01:050 (My Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage) Rithmic.Adapter.Alert: connectionId=TradingSystem alertType=LoginComplete pnlStatus=Connecting priceStatus=Connecting tradingStatus=Connecting​

that it is disconnected.

This is how my connections window looks like:

can anyone please help me out to make this work.

Thanks Paul

I also provide log for rithmic connection
    Attached Files

Comment

Is your internet connection via WiFi?

Comment

Hello kujista​,

Thank you for your message.

Please follow these instructions step by step.

1. First, you will need to completely remove the Apex-Rithmic connection from your platform.

- Go to the Connections menu--> select Configure--> Under the "Configured Menu" highlight the Rithmic connection/Apex connection--> click on Remove/Remove --> Apply--> OK
        - Shut down NinjaTrader 8

2. Now set up your RTrader Pro correctly.
        Rithmic Trader Pro must be running and connected before the "Rithmic for my NinjaTrader Brokerage"connection will be successful within NinjaTrader.Please follow these steps:You must run Rtrader and then try to connect within NinjaTrader 8.

3. Now Open NT8 once again, go to Connections -> configure -> and you are going to add the Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage connection once more.
        Put in your Apex username and Password, but DO NOT check the "Plugin for mode for market data" box.

In your Rithmic for NinjaTrader Brokerage connection configuration, make sure to select the "System" as"Apex"
        Now click Apply -> OK -> return to Connections and click on the one you just created again to try to connect.

For more information, please see this direct link to the guide from Apex:

Please let us know the results of this, and let us know if you have any other questions.

If this does not resolve the connection:

Please send in your log and trace files so that we may look more into what may be occurring.

You can do this by going to the Control Center-> Help-> Email Support

Make sure to categorize your request at the top.

Ensure 'Log and Trace Files' is checked will include these files. This is checked by default.

If you could also provide a screenshot of what you are seeing, that would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance, we look forward to helping resolve this issue for you.​​
        Erick P.NinjaTrader Customer Service

Comment

thank you eric for clear instructions. this was bery helpful and solved problem

Comment

Latest Posts

Collapse

Topics Statistics Last Post
          Started by fx.practic, 10-15-2013, 12:53 AM
          5 responses
          0 likes
          Last Post Bidder
          by Bidder

Started by Shai Samuel, 07-02-2022, 02:46 PM
          4 responses
          0 likes